This website is owned and operated by Internal Profits, LLC., 9635 N 7th St. #9101, Phoenix, Arizona 85020, which is referred to below as “Internal Profits” or “we” or “us” or “Company” or “our.”
You agree that:
- you will only access or use this website and transact business with us if you are at least 18 years old,
You agree that you will not use or attempt to use this website for any purpose other than conducting consulting-related business with Internal Profits as a bona fide client of Internal Profits; you may not use or attempt to use this website or any part of this site for any purpose:
- that interferes with or induces a breach of the contractual relationships between Internal Profits and its employees;
- that is any way unlawful or prohibited, or that is harmful or destructive to anyone or their property;
- that transmits any advertisements, solicitations, schemes, spam, flooding, or other unsolicited Email, unsolicited commercial communications;
- that transmits any harmful or disabling computer codes or viruses;
- that harvests Email addresses from this site;
- that transmits unsolicited Email to this site or to anyone whose Email address includes the domain name of this website;
- that interferes with our network services;
- that attempts to gain unauthorized access to our network services;
- that suggests an express or implied affiliation with Internal Profits or client relationship with Internal Profits (without the express written permission of Internal Profits);
- that impairs or limits our ability to operate this website or any other person’s ability to access and use this website;
- that uses any methods, means or devices to click on to this website or cause a visit to this website for the purpose of manipulating the results of any Internet search engine, or for any other purpose other than conducting consulting-related business with Internal Profits as a bona fide client of Internal Profits;
- that unlawfully impersonates or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with any person or entity;
- that harms minors in any way, including, but not limited to, transmitting or uploading content that violates child pornography laws, child sexual exploitation laws and laws prohibiting the depiction of minors engaged in sexual conduct;
- that transmits or uploads pornographic, violent, obscene, sexually explicit, discriminatory, hateful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, offensive, harassing, or otherwise objectionable content or images;
- that harms, threatens, harasses, abuses or intimidates another person in any way or involves images or content that depicts, promotes, encourages, indicates, advocates or tends to incite the commission of a crime or other unlawful activities;
- that dilutes or depreciates the name and reputation of Internal Profits or any of its affiliates;
- that transmits or uploads any content or images that infringes any third party’s intellectual property rights or infringes any third party’s right of privacy; and/or
- that unlawfully transmits or uploads any confidential, proprietary or trade secret information.
Access to Website
Internal Profits reserves the right at all times, in its sole discretion and without notice to you, to deny your access to and use of this website.
Use of Website
You agree and acknowledge that you have the sole responsibility and liability for your use of this website and for providing or obtaining, and for maintaining, all of the hardware, software, electrical power, telecommunications, Internet services, and other products or services necessary or desirable for you to access and use this website.
Intellectual Property Rights
The following marks appearing on this website, including, but not limited to: the respective logos, emblems, slogans and designs are trademarks and/or service marks of Internal Profits, LLC.
“Internal Profits ®” is a registered service mark, used under license.
All other marks used on this website are the property of their respective owners.
Web Page Content: You acknowledge and agree that:
- all content, Web pages, source code, calculations, products, materials, data, information, text, screens, functionality, services, design, layout, screen interfaces, “look and feel”, and the operation of this website (collectively “Web Page Content”) are protected by various intellectual property laws, including, but not limited to, copyrights, patents, trade secrets, trademarks, and service marks; and
- all rights associated with the Web Page Content are owned by Internal Profits, its licensors, or content providers.
Furthermore, you acknowledge and agree that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading or viewing any Web Page Content. You further acknowledge and agree that you will not in any way copy, reproduce, publish, create derivative works from, perform, upload, post, distribute, transfer, transmit, modify, adapt, reverse engineer, frame in any Web page, or alter the appearance of any Web Page Content.
You may not use Web Page Content, domain names (in whole or in part), or Email addresses related to or derived from this website, nor any data, trademarks, functionality, service marks, trade names, brand names and/or logos contained within or derived from this website, for any purpose; meaning that you may not, among other prohibited uses, use any Web Page Content, domain names, Email addresses, data, trademarks, service marks, trade names, brand names and/or logos on or derived from this website:
- in or as any meta-tag or hidden text;
- in or as part of any contextual marketing directory, index, or triggering term;
- as content or advertising related to any other website including, but not limited to, comparative/informational websites; and/or
- as a variable or data element in any algorithm that causes another Internet browser to appear on, over, or at the same time as the Company’s website or controls the content of any other Internet browser window.
Not Responsible For Links to Other websites: For your convenience, this website may provide links to other websites on the World Wide Web. Unless expressly stated otherwise on this website, Internal Profits does not endorse, approve, sponsor or control, and we are not in any way responsible for, any of the content, services, calculations, information, products or materials available at or through any websites to which this website may provide a link. By using this website you acknowledge and agree that Internal Profits not be responsible or liable to you or any other person for any damages or claims that might result from your use of such content, services, calculation, information, products or materials.
No Advertising / No Links: Internal Profits does not permit third party advertising on this website. Except with the written permission of Internal Profits, you agree that you will not create links from any website or Web page to this website or any Web page within this website.
Revisions and Modifications
You understand and acknowledge that Internal Profits controls and operates this website from within the United States of America. This website provides information regarding services and products that are made available in the United States only. We make no representation that the services or products about which information may be provided on this website will be available (a) anywhere outside of the United States or (b) in every state within the United States. You acknowledge and agree that you are responsible for compliance with all federal, state and local laws applicable to your access to and use of this website.
User IDs and Passwords
Certain areas or features of this website may be restricted to users who have obtained a user identification and password by completing a registration process described on this website. Please be sure to protect and maintain the confidentiality of any user identification, password or other identifying information you may obtain in connection with your use of this website. You agree to notify Internal Profits immediately if you believe your user identification, password or other identifying information has been lost, stolen, or otherwise compromised. You also acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for all damages or claims that may arise from any access to or use of this website by any person to whom you have provided your user identification, password or other identifying information, or by any person who has obtained such information from you, including, but not limited to, any access to or use of this website that may occur after you have notified us that your user identification, password or other identifying information has been lost, stolen or otherwise compromised.
Privacy and Security
For information on how Internal Profits uses and protects the personal information that you may provide through this website, please visit: https://www.internalprofits.com/privacy-policy.
THE WEB PAGE CONTENT ON OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, INTERNAL PROFITS DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. INTERNAL PROFITS MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY REGARDING THE WEB PAGE CONTENT OR ITS USE THEREOF. THE WEB PAGE CONTENT ON OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS WEBSITE COULD INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS AND COULD BECOME INACCURATE BECAUSE OF DEVELOPMENTS OCCURRING AFTER THEIR RESPECTIVE DATES OF PREPARATION OR PUBLICATION. INTERNAL PROFITS HAS NO OBLIGATION TO MAINTAIN THE CURRENCY OR ACCURACY OF ANY WEB PAGE CONTENT ON OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS WEBSITE.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT INTERNAL PROFITS IS NOT, AND SHALL NOT BE, RESPONSIBLE FOR THE RESULTS OF ANY DEFECTS THAT MAY EXIST IN THIS WEBSITE OR ITS OPERATION. AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS WEBSITE, INTERNAL PROFITS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. INTERNAL PROFITS MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY THAT (A) THE OPERATION OF THIS WEBSITE WILL MEET YOUR OR ANY OTHER USER’S REQUIREMENTS; (B) ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR FREE OF ERRORS, VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS; OR (C) ANY DEFECTS IN THIS WEBSITE WILL BE CORRECTED. YOU AGREE THAT YOU, AND NOT INTERNAL PROFITS, WILL BEAR THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL SERVICING, REPAIR, CORRECTION OR RESTORATION THAT MAY BE NECESSARY FOR YOUR DATA, SOFTWARE PROGRAMS OR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT BECAUSE OF ANY VIRUSES, ERRORS OR OTHER PROBLEMS YOU MAY HAVE AS A RESULT OF USING OR VISITING THIS WEBSITE.
Limitation of Liability
YOU AGREE THAT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL INTERNAL PROFITS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY CAUSED BY ERROR, INACCURACY, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, TELECOMMUNICATIONS FAILURE OR COMPUTER VIRUS OR OTHER PROBLEM, THAT MAY RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THIS WEBSITE OR THE WEB PAGE CONTENT ON OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS WEBSITE, WHETHER IN AN ACTION ALLEGING BREACH OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION, OR ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF ANY WEB PAGE CONTENT ON OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS WEBSITE. YOU AGREE THAT INTERNAL PROFITS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE EVEN IF WE OR OUR AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. HOWEVER, IN NO EVENT SHALL INTERNAL PROFITS’ TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE) EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU, IF ANY, IN ACCESSING OR USING THIS WEBSITE OF WEB PAGE CONTENT THEREON.
Communications with Company
Email: For information regarding our Email policy, please visit: https://www.internalprofits.com/email-policy.
Time Sensitive Instructions: When communicating with us through this website, PC-talk, chat or via Email, do not use the website, PC-talk, chat or Email to communicate any time-sensitive instructions that are in any way related to or affect your budget or consulting-related services (such as budget adjustments, billing or address changes, change in scope of work(s) for consulting-related services or the like). Such instructions may not be honored. All transactions conducted on this website, PC-talk, chat or via Email, must be confirmed in writing by us to be accepted by and binding upon us.
Client Approval: All consulting and marketing-related approvals, qualifications, budgets, deposit and refund agreements, and the like, are only made by Internal Profits in writing. Approvals and qualifications are conditional in accordance with their terms except as what has been specifically provided for in writing signed by Inline Profits.
E-Signature: General communications through this website, PC-talk, chat or via Email are not intended by us to constitute either an electronic record or an electronic signature, or to constitute any agreement by the sender to conduct a transaction by electronic means, unless a specific statement to the contrary is included in the message and specific e-signature procedures are employed. However, your assent to a “click to accept” button or box is binding upon you.
Recording & Monitoring of Communications: Your communications with us via the website, PC-talk, chat, Email, and telephone may be recorded or monitored and by using such communications methods, you are consenting to the recording or monitoring of the same.
Contact Methods and Opt-Out
By submitting your contact request for a consulting product, you are consenting to be contacted by one or more Affiliates, including Internal Profits, and by our partners by telephone (on a recorded line), automated calling, pre-recorded calling, text message, email, fax, telephone or any means, even if you have opted in to the National Do Not Call List, any state equivalent Do Not Call List, or the internal Do Not Call List of any company. You understand that the Affiliates and Partners may maintain the information you submitted to us even if you decide not to use their services. In the event you no longer want to receive communications from an Affiliate or Partner, you agree to notify the Affiliate or Partner directly. You can opt out of various contact methods here: https://www.internalprofits.com/opt-out-and-legal-contact-options
Application of Additional Terms
Agreement to Provide Accurate Information
In making a consulting inquiry, application or in entering into any other transaction or request for information on this website, you agree to provide accurate, true, current, and complete information upon which Internal Profits may rely.
Your Cooperation Needed
Internal Profits generally begins processing your application (which may include ordering business data, fiscal goals, past and current marketing efforts, and other necessary items) upon the submission of a full and complete application. If you submit an application, you agree to cooperate in the application process (including submitting all required documentation in a timely manner) and if needed, to obtain information Internal Profits may need from third parties such as search engines, social media, directory listings, employer, current software company, etc. In addition, you agree to notify Internal Profits of any changes in any information submitted in connection with your application.
Deposit / Refund Policy
When you submit an application, Internal Profits will begin to process your application and, as a result, will advance on your behalf costs for certain third party expenses. If you do not fully cooperate in or complete the application process (including submitting all required documentation in a timely manner), choose to withdraw your application, or choose not to close the transaction for any reason, you may be required to pay for some or all of Internal Profits third party costs. Please review your deposit agreement for details specific to your application.
Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
Disclosures and Licenses
For disclosures and licensing information, please visit: https://www.internalprofits.com/opt-out-and-legal-contact-options
Internal Profits is committed to protecting copyrights and expects you to do the same. The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the “DMCA”) provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. If you believe in good faith that any material used or displayed on the Internal Profits infringes your copyright, you may send us a notice requesting that the material be removed, or access to it blocked. If you believe that any material on www.internalprofits.com infringes a copyright, or any valid intellectual property right, please provide the following information to Internal Profits’ DMCA Agent:
- A physical or electronic signature that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works on www.internalprofits.com are intended to be covered by a single notification, a complete list of such works and details or descriptions as to their locations within the Website;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please provide this information to Internal Profits’ DMCA Agent, who can be reached as follows:
Internal Profits, LLC.
Attn: Patrick Menzel
9635 N 7th St. #9101
Phoenix, AZ 85020
Due to IT concerns, attachments cannot be accepted on notices sent via Email. Accordingly, any notification of infringement submitted electronically with an attachment will not be received or processed.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code § 1798.83 permits our visitors who are California residents to request certain information regarding their disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an Email to email@example.com or write us:
Internal Profits, LLC.
9635 N. 7th St. #9101
Phoenix, AZ 85020
Equal Opportunity Employer
The Company is an equal opportunity employer. Any complaints or concerns about the Company’s employment practices may be directed to Patrick Menzel at 888-464-8144.