Premium Domain Names
Building a memorable brand for your business is critical in the competitive internet world of today. Before you decide on a business name, it is important to do the necessary research to see if your “.COM” is available. This can be done by going to Whois.com and verifying if your domain is available.
Registering and buying a branded premium domain name that directly relates to your business name is vital to the success of your brand. The premium domain name should capture your business name, explain who you are and what service you provide. For strong brand recognition using your premium domain name and business name together is extremely important to show up. We do the time-consuming research and advise our clients as to what domain name(s) are available for your business to start branding effectively from the get-go!
7 Premium Domain Name Purchasing Tips
We have put together a basic list for buying premium domain names that build brand recognition, capture core values simultaneously, and promote a greater ROI down the road.
- Domain Name is Easily Understood (words and meanings are universal among cultures and translations)
- Domain Name Aligns with Business Core Values (Ex. EBay, PayPal, InternalProfits, AmpmBooks, Facebook, and Netflix)
- The Shorter the Domain the Better (2-7 letters using one word. May include 1-2 letters with an abbreviation starting or following the keyword. For example: Tennis.com or TennisAZ.com)
- Buying a .COM (TLD)
- Registering Domains Using Keywords (2-3 words/maximum and between 6-15 characters)
- Branding Your Premium Domain for Success (Google also purchases Gooogle.com and Googel.com. Why? Because, misspellings will cost Google the potential customer and their Google search. These domains both forward to Google.com to promote the next search as if there was no typo. Google feels that spending money for both of these domains are a good ROI because the loss of customers from misspelling would be greater the domain investment)
- Repeat and Analyze using KPIs (Key performance indicators)
With a premium domain name, businesses are not only able promote and market there company with ease, but “simultaneous promote” brand recognition without paying and investing large amounts into advertising. Find, or consult with us, to register your premium domain names and hosting plans for your business. IP offers high quality, fast and ultra-stable hosting solutions packages to assist you with your website design as well. Pick your premium domain name, select the hosting plan package for your website, and you are half-way through to success. Call for a Free-Consultation so we analyze the best keywords in the market currently and start branding your premium domain name today!